Description of Membership
The ICRF Laureate Circle is the premier group of supporters which funds the highest level of cancer research at major medical centers, universities and institutions of higher learning in Israel, fulfilling the vital need for grant monies for pure scientific research.
ICRF is the only North American not-for-profit organization whose sole mission is to fund the most promising cancer research throughout Israel.
Membership in the Laureate Circle will enable you to join your peers throughout the United States and Canada who wish to show their commitment by funding the most cutting-edge research leading to exciting new modalities of treatment, new medications and actual cures for different types of cancer.
Laureate Circle support will enable ICRF to continue its path- nearly $45 million to some 2,000 distinguished grantees, which includes two Nobel Laureates.
Members of the ICRF Laureate Circle demonstrate an extraordinary commitment and willingness to dedicate personal resources to lead the way to finding cure for cancer by funding groundbreaking discoveries for the cure of cancer by worldwide renowned Israeli scientists. Their personal commitment is vital to ensure that Israel maintains its position as a global center for its ground-breaking medi-tech and bio-tech- of which cancer research is pre-eminent.
Laureate Circle Membership
$100,000 pledge of unrestricted funds payable over a maximum of four years
Gold Laureate Circle Membership
$200,000 pledge of unrestricted funds payable over a maximum of four years
Platinum Laureate Circle Membership
$250,000 pledge of unrestricted funds payable over a maximum of four years
• Your own personally engraved Laureate Circle Medallion in and elegant display case.
• Private invitations to exclusive Laureate Circle events nationwide.
• Special private briefings with ICRF-funded Scientists.
• An elegant Laureate Circle lapel pin.
• Recognition in Israel – Laureate Circle members in good standing are to be listed on the Wall of Honor in ICRF Park in Tel Aviv.
• Invitation to exclusive Laureate Circle trips to Israel to meet with Nobel Laureates, ICRF-funded Scientists and Israeli leaders.
• Invitation to VIP receptions in conjunctions with major ICRF events.
• Invitation to attend the Scientific Review Panel deliberations in New York to observe the ICRF grant evaluation process and attend private briefings with special guests along with international ICRF leadership.
• A unique opportunity to significantly impact the trail blazing work of ICRF-funded Scientists in search of new treatments and cures for Cancer.
If you would like to become a member of the ICRF Laureate Circle please contact us today and we will schedule a time meet with you in person and customize a plan to your needs.